UPCOMING CLASSES

Handbag and Notecard Class - Thursday 21st February - 6pm-8pm - £15 - Includes all products to make a gorgeous project

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Julies Jems Blog Hop!



Hello everyone!! A short and sweet posting from me I'm affraid, Im writing this at 3am! After just finishing a very busy shift at work with the rugby etc, I now smell like a brewery!!

You should have come from Amandas Blog from the link Below - 


So a quick card from the New Spring Summer Catalogue which I will talk to you about more this week. This Card uses the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and matching die set which you can buy as a bundle. This card uses the same materials and colours as the card Julie made for team training. I love it so much! 


I haven't added a sentiment yet as I haven't decided what occasion I want it to be for! 

Some of the flags are stamped and die cut out using the Big Shot and some are cut from the More Amore DSP. The card Base is Primrose Petals, layered with Pool party and basic black card.


Pool Party twine is used for the flags to 'hang' from. You can also see the new big rhinestones and a flower from the new lace doilies there!


I hope you like the card and I promise to come back with more cards etc this week. For now I am off for a quick shower and catch up on some much needed sleep!


So now you are off to Kates Blog just follow the link here


(Apologies but no idea how to make a photo into a link!!)


Speak soon x

19 comments:

  1. It was worth the wait Mel - great card! Using my current favourite product bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel, I love this card - the framelits are one of my faourites in the new seasonal catalogue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card as kylie said worth the wait :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - good idea to leave a space for the sentiment - something i really ought to do - then I wouldn't be on the last push when I need a card for a specific occasion.
    xx
    But it would be great (and easier to leave a comment) if you turned off word verification!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mel, I love the contrast of the colours against the black it really helps show off the shape and detail of the banner. Think I'll have to get some of those big blingin' rhinestones they look fab on your project! Angie.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kylie. Will have to try leaving a space like that and then will have cards made for all occasions :-) x Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mel. What a fabulous card. Love the tags and mini banners, Thay look brilliant, Love the colours you have used and I love the style and lay out, FABULOUS, Hope you get a rest today Love Lise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and I like the idea of leaving the sentiment until you have decided what you want it for...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mel, I've hopped on over today as my upline Monica said that The Jems were doing a hop. We've done one too, if you want to take a look it starts here www.vickylouscorner.blogspot.com
    I really like your card! A very different colour scheme to others I've seen with this set, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Mel. TFS. Glad to see everyone is loving the Hearts A Flutter stamps and dies... great set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Mel, good idea to leave the sentiment off too.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and like the way you have used the different shapes as bunting.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab card, love the style of the buntin! thanks for the inspiration
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Mel, love the bunting, those framelits are going to get so much use. x

    ReplyDelete