UPCOMING CLASSES

Handbag and Notecard Class - Thursday 21st February - 6pm-8pm - £15 - Includes all products to make a gorgeous project

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Stampin' Up!



Well...yes I have been absent for a month!

BUT it was for a good reason! I decided to join ......



                                                                                                     .... as a demonstrator!!!

I didn't want to post non Stampin' Up projects and I wanted to wait until my facebook page was up and I had a few bits to share with you! So I am now back! I've fallen absolutely head over heels with their products! The stamps are of such high quality, all the colours co-ordinate beautifully. The ink pads are huge and juicy, my favorite colours at the moment is Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight! The cardstock is perfect, the trimmer is awsome what a perfect cut! ..... you get my point I could go on and on all day!

I am available for home workshops and you can also order through me, I will hopefully this week get the annual catalogue link onto my page so you can see it digitally remember to email me on melhugz_05@hotmail.co.uk if you want to get hold of a hardcopy!

So I better start with mentioning Sale-a-Bration!! Starting from 22nd january. This is where for every £45 you spend you get to choose a free gift! There are some really good products to choose from! I can't tell you anymore yet but if you want to book a workshop in the next 2 months drop me an email you and your friends could earn lots of free goodies!!

IF YOU NEED ANYMORE INFO ON STAMPIN' UP! JUST EMAIL ME :)

Onwards and upwards now! In the process of organizing some card and scrapbook classes, I will give all details when I know the dates!

Sooooo let's get a picture up!


This is my first Stampin' Up card! I stamped the butterflies and used the coordinating punch to punch them out! stuck their middles down to a strip of very vanilla card and bent the wings out a little to look 3-D. Used versamark to create a watermark effect with the butterflies stamp all over the back ground and stamped a sentiment to the middle of the very vanilla cardstock!



Products used - 
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Crumb Cake cardstock
Very Vanilla cardstock
Papillon Potpourri stamp set
Ink - 2011-2013 in colours - Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Pool party, Island Indigo and Calypso Coral
Versamark pad


Right I am off for now! I will pop on tomorrow with another card!

Mel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment