UPCOMING CLASSES

Handbag and Notecard Class - Thursday 21st February - 6pm-8pm - £15 - Includes all products to make a gorgeous project

Monday, 14 January 2013

Scrapbook Page and SAB Sneak Peak!



Sale - A - Bration is almost here! Just over a week to go! 

So here is a Scrapbook Page I created using some of the SAB items


I used a photo of Faye when she was younger and mounted onto Pool Party cardstock.
Stamped the letters FAYE onto whisper white card with Rich Razzleberry and punched them out, their stuck on with dimensionals. I trimmed the edge of a strip of Pool Party with the scallop border punch, stuck this down and then a strip of SAB Design paper and some matching ribbon!
If you have a party or your own order that is over £300 you will not only get glimmer card but you will get the Button & Ribbon pack I've used here, the paper pack and a stamp set! All bundled together!!


I punched out the blossoms with the blossom punch from Tangerine Tango and Rich Razzleberry cardstock and added the SAB buttons to the middle. Then again with the matching cardstock punched scalloped circles cut into a spiral and curled with a quilling tool and turned them into roses. (If you want a tutorial I will try and get one down for you just ask!)


Simple layout but I like it :)
It's the first day since back to school that I have had a chance to sit and chillout while Fayes at school for her 2 hours! So now I am off to have a cup of tea some toast watch some rubbish morning tv....just because I can! 

So here is what I have used - 
Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Whisper white cardstock
SAB Design paper, Ribbon and Buttons
Rich Razzleberry ink
Blossom, Circle 1 3/4", Scallop 1 3/8" and scallop border Punches
Noteable Alphabet stamp set

Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment