UPCOMING CLASSES

Handbag and Notecard Class - Thursday 21st February - 6pm-8pm - £15 - Includes all products to make a gorgeous project

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Little Thank You's

Quick Post from me today I'm trying to spread my posters for my card class on 21st February and spread the word!

Here are some quick cards make from the Thank You stamp from the Easy Events stamp set.


I stamped onto whisper white card. Then using the ink pads in the 2012-2014 colours Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple and an aqua painter I coloured the images in.


Created white card blanks roughly 3"x 3". Cut the Thank You images out and mounted onto their matching colour cardstock before cutting them and mounting onto the blank card with dimensionals!

And that is all for a quick thank you card!

Supplies
Whisper white cardstock
Easy Evants stamp set
Staz on black ink
2012-2014 inks and cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment