UPCOMING CLASSES

Handbag and Notecard Class - Thursday 21st February - 6pm-8pm - £15 - Includes all products to make a gorgeous project

Monday, 7 January 2013

Blossom Obsession!


Afternoon! It's cold windy and a little wet here .. booo!

My photo today is of a card and matching box.


One of my favourite stamp sets so far is Mixed Bunch, using it with versamark ink to create a watermark background!


The Mixed Bunch stamp set comes with 3 large flower shapes that fit into the Blossom Punch! That is how I've cut out the blossom on the card and the box. The trim on the yellow strip is a border punch called Scallop Trim Border. The sentiment is from the set AWord For You.


I was going to write down all the details on How to create the box but I think it will be easier if I create a step by step with photos so as not to confuse anyone! Therefore I will pop back on later if not then tomorrow with some extra step by step photos so you can create one yourself!

Products used
Crumb cake cardstock
Daffodil Delight cardstock
Rich Razzleberry ink
Mixed Bunch and A Word For You stamp sets
Versamark Ink Pad
Blossom Punch

Speak soon! xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! the colour combo is fab really bright and cheery on a miserable dull day :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Im drawn to the yellow I think! thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete